Monday, January 19, 2009

Irving, Texas

Homewood Suites (Hyatt Los Colinas)

Last week I finally took a trip for work up to Irving...it's been a while! We stayed at the Hyatt Homewood Suites Los Colinas since it was near the office. That place was really nice and offers singles, two- and three-bedroom suites. Very nice if you really get along with someone, want a roommate and don't mind sharing a living room. You still get your own room and bath so it's nice to have company to chill out with and unwind. I shared a suite with a coworker in FL last year and we had a great time. Made being away from home for work seem like a little mini-vacation.

We also ate at Cadillac Ranch which I understand is franchised. I loved it! The atmosphere was very nice; lots of professionals for dinner (many from our company I noticed). The food was great. I had the oven-baked fried chicken with potatoes and corn. Very nice so I highly recommend it. This restaurant is in a little mall across the street from the hotel. It was all very convenient for us.

Oven baked fried chicken

No comments: