Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lily's Cookies (San Antonio, Tx)

Super cute bakery in SA

I was in SA for an appointment and took a drive down McCollough for kicks on the way to Highway 281 and I was rewarded for my decision! I saw this adorable bakery and had to go around the block to get a closer look. I'm so glad I did!

Lily's Cookies

This adorable bakery is gorgeous - just the sort of place I picture I would love to work if only I was a great baker. Which I'm not. So good thing people like these folks are around for us. It's lovely inside and the young lady helping me was really nice. I also picked up a couple of cookies and my friends said they tasted great. I'm on a diet or else I would have totally done the taste test myself. Check them out on the web as well -
Lily's Cookies.

St. Patrick's Day cookies

No comments: