Sunday, August 31, 2008

Doubletree Hotel, Claremont, CA

Sometimes room service is nice

Back to the Doubletree. They offer room service which is something that I love to see. There's just something very fun about room service to me and once in a while, I let myself enjoy it. I couldn't resist the French Toast though it was not as scrumptious as I would have liked. Just so you know. The coffee was very good though not enough. The young man who delivered it told me a secret (according to him). You can request a small pot of coffee and the cost doesn't increase much or you can go to the restaurant and get FREE coffee. And it's Starbucks coffee. Good to know for when I go back next month. I just need to bring a coffee mug. Coffee out of paper doesn't taste as good to me and out of styrofoam is even worse. Of course, if I'm desperate, I won't complain!

No comments: