Saturday, September 20, 2008

Claremont, CA - Doubletree Hotel Revisted

Week 4 - View from my room

Here's the view from Building 4 at the Doubletree. We went back there since it was nice the first time we were there. With all the traveling I have done this past year, I am finally gold level with the Hilton Honors programs. If you haven't picked a customer loyalty program, this is a really decent one to start with if you like Hampton, Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, etc. I have had enough points to get an airline ticket in addition to getting to gold level (next would be diamond level).

My upgrade got me a BIG room with a king bed, two cookies, two waters, seven vouchers for free breakfast buffet at their Orchard restaurant. The buffet was only okay and so we decided that it was very nice to have the vouchers or else we'd pass on the $15 buffet and go to McD instead. :o)

Believe it or not, I never remembered to take a picture of it. LOL. What's wrong with me?!

No comments: