Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Grand Summit Hotel (Summit, NJ)

The Grand Summit Hotel

The Grand Summit was on the pricey side in my opinion but since I had never been to Jersey, I didn't know that I wanted to try and drive from a far distance to get to the work site we were visiting this week. This hotel was only five minutes from our site AND it was nestled among beautiful neighborhoods and a thriving main street, Springfield Avenue.

The hotel is very nice and you can find plenty of information on the hotel website. It has plenty of modern amenities and tons of character. It's very close to local shops and restaurants as well as a huge mall that's very upscale. I loved it in Summit. I will post more photos this week of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lynam's Hotel
Located in the Shadow of Dublin's Spire.
Boasting probably the best location of any Hotel in Dublin facing the Spire at the heart of Dublin's main thoroughfare, O'Connell Street.
budget hotels says:
“Interesting post, we shall be following your blog more closely in future! Best Wishes from Our Team ”